Lindsey Anderson is an associate in the Brookfield office. She graduated magna cum laude from Marquette University Law School. In addition to earning her JD, she has a certificate in Litigation. She received her BA from UW-Milwaukee.
Her experience includes a two year clinical in the Milwaukee District Attorney’s office where she is on the record prosecuting child abuse and neglect cases, felonies, and misdemeanors; a Guardian ad Litem internship at the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee where she first chaired and prevailed in a CHIPS trial; a legal intern for State Representative Evan Goyke, and a research assistant for the Associate Dean of the Marquette Law School.
Awards and Honors
Marquette University Law School:
- magna cum laude, May 2016
- Certificate in Litigation, May 2016
- Jenkins Honors Moot Court, March 2015, after receiving an Honors grade in Appellate Writing and Advocacy (AWA), Lindsey was invited to participate in the Jenkins Honors Moot Court and subsequently received the honor of "Second-Best Brief."
- Marquette University Law Scholarship, June 2012, Merit-based.
- Marquette University Women's Law Scholarship, June 2012, Merit-based.
- Ralph J. Hurias Law School Citizen Award Finalist, April 2013, One of three finalist to receive a scholarship for the second year of law school. Nominated by multiple faculty members for her character and commitment to serving the community.
- Dean's List, multiple semesters
- CALI Award (highest grade in the course)
- Elder Law, May 2016
- Guardian ad Litem Workshop, May 2016
- Legal Writing and Research I, January 2013