With more than 33 years of practicing law in the State of Wisconsin in the areas of Trusts and Estates, Probate, Elder Law and Business and Real Estate Law, John has represented thousands of clients to pursue their legal goals. His years of experience creating estate plans, including trust-based and will-based plans, administrating trust and probate estates and litigating trust and probate issues provides John with a wealth of experience to draw upon when representing his clients.
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Marital Property Agreements
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Life Estates
- Estate Planning to Avoid Probate
- Estate Planning for Second Marriages
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Trust and Probate Administration
- Will/Trust Contests
- Undue Influence and Elder Abuse
- Title 19 Eligibility
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Succession Planning
- Business Buy/Sell Agreements
John represents clients from all walks of life, individuals, business owners, families and more.
Recently, John litigated an Undue Influence case which resulted in a $1.85 million settlement and he continues to help clients with trust and estate issues.
John has been a speaker for the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association and numerous local groups and organizations in his areas of expertise.