Bryan acts as a trusted advisor to business owners, companies, and families, handling a full range of legal issues. From negotiations to contracts to business transactions, Bryan employs a responsive and creative approach to problem-solving for his clients’ legal needs. He takes the time to learn his clients’ businesses and personal situations in order to tailor his legal services to each client’s unique circumstances. Bryan has significant experience dealing with family business matters and frac sand mining. Bryan serves as Chair of the Firm's Business Practice Group.
Bryan represents businesses and individuals in matters involving business law, mergers, acquisitions, contracts and licensing, real estate, family business and succession planning, agri-business, mining, frac sand, financing, and estate planning and probate. He advises clients of all sizes from individuals and start-ups to regional and multi-national corporations.
Some of his clients include: Unlimited Renewables, LLC, an organic fertilizer manufacturer, Bank of Cashton, Murphy Oil USA, Inc., and Calumet Superior.
“A trusted business advisor, Bryan remains an integral part of our decision making process on a variety of fronts including, finance, real estate, and overall business strategy. His work ethic and prompt involvement makes his work an essential part of what we accomplish.” -Scot Wall, President, Bank of Cashton
“I have been very fortunate in my business career during the last decade to work with an attorney as knowledgeable, responsive and diligent as Bryan Esch of Dewitt Ross & Stevens. I can honestly say that the two main business deals that have been critical to the success of our business over the past several years would not have happened without Bryan’s insight and persistence. That is not an overstatement. Bryan has consistently provided sound legal expertise and pragmatic decision making assistance throughout our time working with him. Additionally, he is consistently available to our business on a variety of legal matters including contract work, business transactions and industry regulations. What I believe sets Bryan apart from other attorneys is the fact that he is extraordinarily responsive when legal assistance or documentation is called for. I have consistently heard from those with whom I do business how quickly, consistently and effectively my attorney responds to matters at hand. It is comforting and helpful to work with an attorney who acts on our behalf as if he has a personal stake in our matters. I look forward to working with him as our business continues to grow in the years ahead.” -John Weiss, Owner of Kettle Moraine Egg Ranch
- Business entity formation.
- General legal and real estate representation for numerous emerging and established business entities in the renewable energy, agri-business, mining, transportation, manufacturing, e-commerce, and distribution fields.
- Representation of clients in sales, acquisitions, or mergers of closely-held and family-owned businesses.
- Representation of an international food manufacturer in a major corporate reorganization.
- Representation of clients in private placement transactions, and drafting business partnering and development agreements and various e-commerce and licensing agreements for renewable energy, software, biotech, e-commerce, and other high-tech clients. Works with individuals and clients to draft and administer estate plans, preserve family wealth and protect clients’ goals and desires.
- Representation of companies, landowners and others on issues related to the acquisition, mining, processing and transportation of frac sand (proppant) and other minerals, including the negotiation and drafting of real estate and mineral leases, real estate options, royalty agreements and other business agreements.
- Bryan represents farmers and companies in the dairy, poultry and cranberry industries. His agricultural law representation encompasses real estate, business organizations, and other general legal matters in the agricultural field.